Content from IBM Planning Analytics is not executing through Digital Hive
The IBM Planning Analytics connector has been configured and we're able to index and browse the IBM Planning Analytics content, but when trying to launch a websheet, cube view, or PAW book, a grey screen with an unhappy face is returned. Looking at the Chrome Developer tools, this error is visible on the Console tab:
This error occurs as a result of a misconfiguration on the Planning Analytics server. To remedy this issue, a change to the paw.ps1 (Windows file name) is required.
- On the Planning Analytics server, navigate to the <paw_install>/config directory
- Open the paw.ps1 file in a text editor
- Add this line to the file $env:X_FRAME_OPTIONS="*"
- Add this line to the file $env:CSP_FRAME_ANCESTORS="https://*.domainname.com:9443" replacing domainname with your domain and 9443 with the port number that Digital Hive is running on. If you want further lock down the policy, you can replace the * with the Digital Hive servername.
- Save the file
- From the <paw_install>/scrits directory, launch a Powershell window and run .\paw.ps1 to reload the configuration
- Once the configuration has been reloaded (the screen will stop scrolling and a Done message will appear) return to the browser
- In Digital Hive, execute the Planning Analytics content and the execution should complete successfully
Connecting to IBM Planning Analytics
Question How do we connect Digital Hive to IBM Planning Analytics? Answer As a Digital Hive administrator, connecting to IBM Planning Analytics can be accomplished via the following steps: Open the Digital Hive Control Center Click on the Connectors ...
How to 'Enable' Connector Content Within Digital Hive
Question Once the connector parameters for a content system have been successfully applied, how do I select the desired content from the source to appear within Digital Hive? Answer As part of the connector creation process, once the required ...
Connecting to IBM Cognos Analytics
Question How do we connect Digital Hive to IBM Cognos Analytics? Answer As a Digital Hive administrator, connecting to IBM Cognos Analytics can be accomplished via the following steps: Open the Digital Hive Control Center Click on the Connectors and ...
Connecting to SAP Analytics Cloud
Question How do we connect Digital Hive to SAP Analytics Cloud? Answer Like other Cloud based analytics platforms, some administrative action is required within SAP Analytics Cloud to generate an AppID and AppSecret that can be used to broker the ...
Create a Digital Hive Azure App Registration for PowerBI
Question Are there any prerequisites for connecting PowerBI to Digital Hive so that users can access PowerBI content? Answer Similar to other Cloud based hosted solutions that use REST interfaces, like Google and Box, an Azure AD application to use ...