Connecting to IBM Planning Analytics
How do we connect Digital Hive to IBM Planning Analytics?
As a Digital Hive administrator, connecting to IBM Planning Analytics can be accomplished via the following steps:
- Open the Digital Hive Control Center
- Click on the Connectors and select New Connector
- Select IBM Planning Analytics with Watson
- Provide a name for the Connector
- Select PAW Authentication as the Authentication Method (whether authentication mode 1 or 5 is being used, PAW Authentication is the correct setting)
- Provide the System Credentials which will be used for indexing the Planning Analytics content
- If the system credential used is not the same as your credential, select the A different account option within the Your Account section
- To connect successfully, the base URL for the PAW Server must be provided. For example:
- Once all the values have been supplied, press the Next button which will bring you the dialog where content needs to be added to the Digital Hive environment
Connecting to IBM Cognos Analytics
Question How do we connect Digital Hive to IBM Cognos Analytics? Answer As a Digital Hive administrator, connecting to IBM Cognos Analytics can be accomplished via the following steps: Open the Digital Hive Control Center Click on the Connectors and ...
Content from IBM Planning Analytics is not executing through Digital Hive
Question The IBM Planning Analytics connector has been configured and we're able to index and browse the IBM Planning Analytics content, but when trying to launch a websheet, cube view, or PAW book, a grey screen with an unhappy face is returned. ...
How to 'Enable' Connector Content Within Digital Hive
Question Once the connector parameters for a content system have been successfully applied, how do I select the desired content from the source to appear within Digital Hive? Answer As part of the connector creation process, once the required ...
Connecting to SAP Analytics Cloud
Question How do we connect Digital Hive to SAP Analytics Cloud? Answer Like other Cloud based analytics platforms, some administrative action is required within SAP Analytics Cloud to generate an AppID and AppSecret that can be used to broker the ...
Getting Prompted for IBM Cognos Analytics Credentials
Question When viewing a Digital Hive page that contains an IBM Cognos Analytics visualization, the IBM Cognos Analytics login screen appears instead of the visualization. My IBM Cognos Analytics connector credentials are persisted as part of my ...