Displaying a Specific PowerBI Report Page (Version 2.1 and later)
Within in PowerBI report, there are multiple pages. When a PowerBI report is embedded into Digital Hive, the default page is shown, but I would like for a different page to be displayed. For example, the default page is Content Utilization but I want to be able to have the Search page displayed when a user views the Digital Hive page with the embedded PBI report.
Is this possible in Digital Hive?
It is possible to alter the default view of the PowerBI report, but this can only be accomplished by a Digital Hive user that has edit privileges to the Hive.
- Launch Digital Hive
- Navigate to the desired Hive and open the Designer by clicking on the Hive Launcher in the upper left hand corner, and selecting the Open Designer option
- Select the Hive page where the embedded PowerBI report resides, or add a new PowerBI report to an existing page
- Click on the PowerBI report to open the Embedded Viewer properties for that report
- In the Artifact section click on the Content to display field
- Browse to the desired PowerBI report
- Click on the three dots icon for the desired report and select the option which will change the view to the underlying pages within the report
- Select the desired page by clicking in the circle and then pressing the Choose report name in the upper right hand corner
- Save the changes
- Exit the Designer
- Once the page reloads, you will see that the Search page is now visible and that the ability to navigate pages is no longer available
Displaying a Specific PowerBI Report Page
Question Within in PowerBI report, there are multiple pages. When a PowerBI report is embedded into Digital Hive, the default page is shown, but I would like for a different page to be displayed. For example, the default page is Overview but I want ...
Selecting a Specific Visual from a PowerBI Dashboard
Question There is one specific PowerBI visualization that is required for a Digital Hive Unified Dashboard. Do we have to add the entire PowerBI dashboard, or is it possible to 'extract' just the stand-alone chart? Answer Microsoft PowerBI provides ...
Customizing the Login Page
Question We would like to brand Digital Hive to seem like it is an extension of our existing applications. Is it possible to customize the appearance of the login page? Answer As a Digital Hive Administrator, It is possible to define the appearance ...
Connecting to Microsoft PowerBI
Question How do we connect Digital Hive to Microsoft PowerBI? Answer As a Digital Hive administrator, connecting to Microsoft PowerBI can be accomplished via the following steps: Open the Digital Hive Control Center Click on the Connectors and select ...
Selecting a Specific Visual from a Qlik Sense Sheet
Question There is one specific Qlik Sense visualization that is required for a Digital Hive Unified Dashboard. Do we have to add the entire Qlik Sense sheet, or is it possible to 'extract' just the stand-alone chart? Answer It is possible to access ...